Changing things up this week and bringing you a guest interview with a Registered Nurse as well as an elite athlete, who happens to be pregnant. We discuss all things health, fitness, nutrition, and pregnancy, to piggyback off of our episode with Lily Nichols, enjoy!
Topics covered this episode:
– Pregnancy & CrossFit (or fitness in general)
– CrossFit’s take on nutrition and your thoughts on it all (i.e. Zone vs. Macros vs. Quality vs. Intuitive Eating)
– Being a school nurse, what nutrition/fitness problems do you see? What can we do about it?
– The age of overtraining…I see a lot of overtraining in my clients….do you see this in the community as well?
– Is strong the new skinny a good message for girls? How do we empower others to be healthy & fit but not focus on body image only?
Don’t forget to hashtag #AdventuresofSassyandPearl and #NutritionGeniusRadio while you are listening!
Connect with us:
Connect with Christy:
Train with Christy’s Program Training United