How to Prevent Colds and the Flu NATURALLY!
Leave a review!
As we get into the heart of flu and cold season we know many of you are dying to know-
“How do I prevent colds and the flu without shots or medication?”
Check out our answer on this week’s Q&A episode and if you have a question you would like us to answer on air submit it here!
Be sure to let us know you listened to this episode by using the social media hashtags:#AdventuresofSassyandPearl #NutritionGeniusRadio #noflushotneeded
SUBSCRIBE and LEAVE A REVIEW, we’ll love you forever!!! –> iTunes
Connect with us: www.teamnutritiongenius.com Facebook Twitter Laura’s Instagram Marie’s Instagram
1. Wash your hands!
- Decrease sugar intake
- Increase fruit and vegetable intake
- Drink bone broth- (NYC Bone Broth Restaurant Brodo)
- High selenium foods- (Selenium Nutrition Nerd Out)
- Probiotics foods- fermented vegetables, kombucha, kefir, non-homogenized or raw yogurt
- Herbal teas and essential oils
- Coconut oil- (oil pulling)
- Vitamin C from REAL FOODS
3. Sleep- more than 7 hours!
4. Minimize stress with activity and calming activities- (Healthy Holidays post)