This chicken is so good it’s as if Jesus cried tears of joy and all the love in the world, mixed the tears in with the rub and served it to you on a platter of gold touched by King Midas himself. You’re welcome.
I impulse bought a half chicken at the farmers market. I know, an impulse buy for most people is a new watch or shoes, but not this girl. It’s a free range, bug-eating chicken #dietitian problems.
At first, I didn’t know what to put on it. So I decided to put everything on it. The result was magical. Try it for yourself.
- 1/2 Free-range chicken or 4 chicken thighs
- 1 T curry powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 T mustard
- 2 T honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix curry, ginger, salt cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Coat chicken in curry mixture.
- Bake in oven for ~50 minutes. While chicken is baking mix mustard and honey in a bowl.
- After the first 50 minutes, pull chicken and coat in honey mustard mixture. Return to oven for another 20 minutes.
- Enjoy Jesus' offering.